26 January 2009

candid

Yesterday I had lunch with few buddies at California Pizza Kitchen, KLCC. The view was splendid with less people around during this Chinese New Year celebration so it was kinda comfortable in a way with plenty more of oxygen to share around.



Even got the chance to play around with my new baby canon IXUS 80 IS, which I bought a month ago. Perhaps if I manage to go to Europe this April, I could experiment more with it.




As we were about to head home I spotted a couple with their children. There is something about children that fascinates me. Much of it comes from their innocent yet inquisitive mind and their readiness to 'discover the world'. I admire that.

They seem so focus on their reading eventhough the pamphlet was just an itinerary of last year chrismas carol. The eldest was a clear winner in "the best big sister category" and her baby-sister would hold her hand most of the time, not wanting to let go.



Eventually 'the inquisitive mind' also got bored. But even then, their pensive mood was somewhat magical. It is still a wonderful world.




2 comments:

ley said...

so where do you reckon our next vacation?

Pill Pusher said...

try redang.. or how about somewhere over the rainbow