15 January 2010

Celebration



It's Friday night!!

Tonight is something that I really look forward to. Going to put on my new shirt, apply that extra wax on my hair in my vain attempt to put good first impression among new friends.

It will start out perfectly with a wonderful dinner with some of my closest friends before headed for late drink with a bunch of new friends in celebrating someone dear to me.

The very fact that she also would like to share this special night with me means that I'm also a close friend in her life.

It will be an absolutely brilliant night.

6 comments:

Chan said...

heh. and i thought that saturday nite is the best of all. =p

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Hi Doc!

Here's wishing you Happy New Year! I hope you've had a grand Friday nite out. As for me, I was at home chilling with the family and Saturday spent at the set shooting for a commercial.

Have a great year ahead!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

"You can only see things clearly with your heart.
What is essential is invisible to the eye" ~ The Little Prince

Keep well.

Cinta said...

Hope your Friday was swell. :)

Pill Pusher said...

Chan: well you're wrong my friend

Ida: TV commercial? What kind?

Andrea: Thanx for that. Thoughtful of you.

Cinta: It was all right. TQ.

zackzara said...

I luv this song! Best if listening to it on the way to work. Change 'tonite' to 'today'.. and I feel motivated. ;-)