16 July 2010

Age of innocence


Lot of people talk about 'one day' concept. That one day they'll do this and that, go here and there. Empty talk just won't do it.

Just fucking do it. Oh yea don't say fuck, it's not good. Unless you really mean it.

Today is filled with a list of difficult cases which might be a relapse lymphoma, refractory myeloma and maybe just maybe (if I lucky enough) a case of sakit perut from an expired coca-cola. Damn fizzy.

As a result, I'm empowered by lot of negative energy today. Felt like I was going to explode into million of minuscule particles trapped inside a freaking hot jar colliding into each other - until I generate enough energy which will finally combust into a ball of fire.

Maybe one day. Who knows?
As for today.
I just gonna be me. Maybe I'll go back in time and be that 8 year old kid again. Stress free.

Whadaheck... playing "shoot 'em cowboy" with some schoolkids while stucked in a jam wasn't such a bad idea after all.

3 comments:

Sir Pök Déng said...

One day I'll be a good husband to a pretty wife. Now that's what people out there call "optimism", and I am practicing it to achieve the goal. 'The Law of Attraction', whatever. Haha.

I wonder what does lymphoma means. So lazy to google it out. Three weeks ago, I got demam. Swollen lymph nodes spotted at the right side of neck. So the doctor did some check-up (whatever you wanna call I ain't a doctor), groping for more swollen lymph nodes at the other side... armpits... collar bone... and thank God, I don't have to stretch my legs wide open for such kind of inspection.

"Banyoknya!" he said. "One... two.. three... four... f o u r..."

"Keracunan darah ni. Nasib baik bukan dua-dua belah," he explained while pointing his index finger at both sides of my neck. "If kedua-dua belah, mungkin ada leukemia, lymphoma..." and that's how I heard about this strange word called lymphoma.

"Okay saya akan bagi awak antibiotic prescription. Habis makan, mesti sembuh! Kalau tak jugak, bawak pegi hospital," he went on explaining.

And so I stepped out from his room swearing at him, why doctors like antibiotic.

Biotechnologist hates antibiotic.

The End

Anonymous said...

Heylor, since when do ppl get sakit perut from expired coca cola. Expired coke is like expired beer.. it's flat. No fizz. Taste exactly like sugar water. Super sweet sugar water with lots of caffeine. You'll love it, Doc. It gives a better high vs your coffee tarik in the can *LOL*

Pill Pusher said...

Sir: You might have had glandular fever or nama glamournye infectious mononucleosis, caused by eibstein barr virus or nama sebenarnya mohd irwan salleh. Self-limiting. But do seek help if it persist more than weeks or you got a rash down there (no not your feet).

Andrea: You know what else enjoy good sugar. Bacteria. Yes you can check with national poison centre 1800-800-ripoff. Or you could just believe me.