10 October 2009

Achtung!


I was told that I'm being too bloody sensitive and over-emotional when handling myself in public. I'm aware of my personality and will admit that I'm not the most macho guy ever walk the earth. One thing for sure I could only get vulnerable when it comes to the person I care. Well yeah I'm a person who evolve with time. Every single thing that I absorb along the way would be processed within my frontal zones and digested with care. If it's a total crap, then it will be flushed out of the system like every single wasted material there is. Some habit I could shake it off, and some might stay put.

Only time would tell whether the man I am today is the person I will be tomorrow. As for now, I got some feedback which I will keep a mental note on.

The bad news is one thing for sure there will be some collateral damage at the hospital next week, as my mind is still recovering from the side effects of those 2 types of pills I took. The good news is I know every single one of them by now. So yeah it won't effect my clinical judgement, but it may effect my internal mood. Yeah be careful of self medicating doctors. We can be very loose & unpredictable in our action.

So it seems that finally Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde want to come out and play.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

5 comments:

JerryInc said...

them again...doctors can be frightening hahaha

Anonymous said...

Since you are already self-medicating, why not go all the way and give yourself an M.C, too? *laughs* Else, you can send me MYR5.00 and I get one for you :-) Chill, babe.

Dottie With Dots said...

7years of study does this to ya?

I feel relieved after reading this entry doc. I'm so glad I did not become one of YOU. :P

Pill Pusher said...

Jerry: Yes Jerry, circumcision?

Andrea: Oh I give it away for RM3.90. But wait!!If u call within the next 10mins...

DwD: Don't worry one of us will be waiting for you when the time comes. It's gonna be quick and painless.

Unknown said...

..rest assured, doc..chances are you will never be the man tomorrow, what you r today..but the basics will be there..we all evolved with time..hopefully for the better..and, in yr case, hopefully with a mate..:)