14 February 2010

Let it rain



As I grow older and look back at all these years I left behind. I realise that it has been a one helluva journey. All the people whom I've met along the way, those that are kind enough to stop and share a moment of their life with me. They are all special in their own very unique ways. I'm certainly and truly blessed to have the opportunity of meeting all these wonderful souls.

Having said that, I am unsure whether I have extended the similar kind of warmth and kind gestures to them in return.

It reminds me of this song clip which I first saw at 14 years old. It was my favourite back then, and not surprisingly it still has its magic on me. I bet it has got something to do with Clapton's touch.

How appropriate it is that it kind of encapsulates how I feel as I turned 35 this month.

"I better stop now... MARGARETTTTT!! Woman have you seen my anti-sentimental pills???"

7 comments:

Sir Pök Déng said...

I am the one of the wonderful souls.

Sir Pök Déng said...

I am the one of the wonderful souls.

zackzara said...

Happy Birthday, Dr. T.

May you have a wonderful birthday as wonderful as you are. May HE shower you with lotsa love & blessed life.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Message from Margareeettttt.

What anti-sentimental pills are you talking about, young man?

Have you been flying too darn near the light again?

Haven't I told you a million times that anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening; and that anything not fitting into these categories causes cancer in rats?

*laughs*

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Rain rain go away
Angelina wants to play

Now, now, don't be so melancholic-lah! Come on, be happy. purrr...meow!

Pill Pusher said...

SPD: Yes you are *cough*

ZZ: Thank you ZackZara. That means a lot :)

Andrea: You're funny! Think I need to upgrade to those IV stuff. Where's my tourniquet?

CIS: Melancholic huh? Yeah u got a point. As long as not colicky. Now that needs buscopan 2 kg QID.

Dottie With Dots said...

May you have a blessed year ahead. Happy bufdae doc!!!