16 March 2010

Destination home


Ended up slept away the entire Sunday afternoon. Woke up at 8pm with a left temporal headache and cursing my amygdala for being so weak.

I purposely drove to Bangsar so that I could do some thinking while I'm at it. The 2x2 table at Madam Kwan's appeared larger than usual when you were sitting alone without a company.

The new 'salted cappucino' flavour at the Coffee Bean tasted rather... salty. It had already gotten cold by the time I took the first sip. Wasn't that amazing after all. Nothing memorable.

It must had been somewhere between erythema multiforme and pyoderma gangrenosum when I looked up and realised that it was raining.

"Loneliness has never been this inviting" I said to Lolly.

"Well... welcome home, it had been a magical journey" she replied.

I turned towards her to return her smile. But she was no longer there.






2 comments:

Dottie With Dots said...

i sometimes experience that. the moment of nothingness.

Pill Pusher said...

First there was nothing, but a slow glowing dream.

(hum... where are my ballet shoes?)