29 March 2010

Bee like a buzz


Just for the record.

I rather live in a day to day reality where it hurts when someone slaps you in the face. Rather that dreaming a beautiful fantasy life only to wake up 7 hours later to face the inevitable disappointment (which includes having late supper with Megan Fox in Brickfields).

I'm happy with the way things are right now.

Now.. It kinda feels like I'm reading a really good novel, in which I knew how the ending is gonna be like. No more unfold twisted surprises in the end. And yet somehow knowing the ending is not deterring me from continuing reading it.

Bla bla yada yada, I should be doing some work now.
But whadaheck... I had done quite a lot today including these last few days.
Quite happy with the progress.. plus the fact I've been given Thursday and Friday off as well.


You make me smile like a sun, Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird, Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record, Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like fool, Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold,

... and Bee like a buzz.


6 comments:

Dottie With Dots said...

I have this song playing in my head for cuppla weeks now. Didnt know it was Uncle Kracker's until today. Thank you doc, now I know what to look for.

Kak Teh said...

My day is just about to start and I dont even know how it it is going to be.

Sir Pök Déng said...

When there's a woman troubling a man, he picks up a novel and listens to nice songs.

Recommendations:
Khaled Hosseini - A Thousand Splendid Suns
Khaled Hosseini - The Kite Runner

zara said...

I love this song but didn't know that it was Kracker's.

Hope you will have a great week despite busy like a bee.

Cat-from-Sydney said...

DrT,
Take heart and always have hope. Always. There's always a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Here's a big fuuurrryy hug for you....mmmmwwwwaaaahhhhh! purrr...meow!

Pill Pusher said...

DwD: You're welcome. Hope the song gonna make your day brighter. Now go shine like a gold :)

K.Teh: The feeling is mutual. The hope is universal.

SPD: Thank you, those will be the next in my list.

Zara: Glad you love the song. Hope you're going to have an easy and productive week too.

CIS: Hope is a cruel thing sometime. I don't put hope as priority now in life. Come what come may.