07 April 2010

A year later



Although a year has passed since 'Baker @ 7', the chilly 7.40pm London wind is still blowing cold against my face. I could still see The 'Baker Street Station' fluorescent light heavenly glowing even as I close these eyes.


It was not that long ago when I thought I have come to a point of knowing what my life would be like to be with that someone I could grow old with.

It was my dream all along, and mine alone it seems. A wishful thinking at best. All the shared songs. The inspirations that tagged along with them. Well I suppose they would all remind me of something beautiful that has happened in the past.

All the chips finally have fallen into their places. And how ironic it seems that as the picture becomes clearer it seems to move further away from me.


This is where the dream for a boy ends and a reality for a man begins.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes life is like a ship sailing blindly in the fog, buffetted by the waves, chased by the howling winds.

But the storm will settle, the sea will calm and the sun will lift up the fog in its arms.

So too will our lives. As long as we make the conscious decision to learn from our experiences and move on. 'Coz a ship that stays anchored in a storm for fear of being capsize would never see the shore nor the horizon of a brighter tomorrow.

zara said...

Here's wishing you the best & that your dreams will come to reality soon.

Yea..deep inside, I too wanna have someone that I can grow old with. Maybe not, maybe yes. Sigh.

Pill Pusher said...

Andrea: My ship needs a compass. Mine's broken. Need to get one at the next port. Second hand pun jadilah.

Zara: Thank you. You too my friend. I'm sure a hotshot lawyer like you has no problem with the romance dept.

zara said...

Naaa...I failed in that dept. Wait..no. I did not failed. But rather, haven't tried. Too careful maybe. Tade ong kot. Haha. More to...tak reti. yea. tak reti. hahaha