10 April 2010

A Brand New Day




Waking up in the morning used to be a pain in the ass on most days.

The fact that I am currently wide awake at 3.15 on Saturday morning might be due to the excessive caffeine I guzzled earlier. I suppose it's somehow got to do with the heightened state of my sub-conscious awareness. Yes! As contradictory those words are, I'm sure with the current working diagnosis, I'm somehow able to prognosticate my future better.

So if you ask me what is my long term prognosis?

I would say "Nah, let say I won't be too much worry about it just yet. Let's cross the bridge when we get there"

On another note, that brings me to this particular song. It kinda refreshing to hear it in the morning and gear up to face the challenge of a big city.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree - Never let yesterday use too much of today!

Pill Pusher said...

I concurred with you kapitan. Anchors up!