30 April 2010

wham bam!





When people treat you like shit. You ought to fight your corner for the morale of your spirit. Stand your own ground and I promise you, it will be better if you do not go down quietly into the night without a single bruise on your face.

So what if the odd is against you.

The way I see it, you only have 2 choices. Either you smile at it and wait until you got beaten up to a pulp, or you could fuck back and say "Thank you Ma'am I'll be on my way now".

"Grow some balls will ya."


5 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

In our world, even ball-less (neutered) cats can fight really really hard. With standing hair and all. Howzat? har har har *evil thoughts*

zara said...

hmm...i perasan that this post is pointed at me. haha. yeah..yeah.. i'll take the ball and throw it to them all..see what type of games they wanna play. Join me? :p

Anonymous said...

I love this song. Methinks this is the best Queen song ever.

Errrr.. let me see, what were you saying again? Ohhh.. balls. Yeah! grow them. Make sure you add some of them pills from your pill cabinet so that they grow up HUGE.

Dottie With Dots said...

I'd pick the 3rd option. 'Walk Away'.

Pill Pusher said...

Qistina: To avoid confrontation is only 1/2 of the solution.

CIS: Are you sure about that?

Zara: Let me know once you got enough players. The more the merrier.

Andrea: Hurm (repeat and fade away)

DwD: Walk away sometimes work with certain type of people.