18 May 2010

Easy


After all the stuff that had happened in the past, I find it's quite ironic that I started to somehow feel alive again. And to my surprise every new day has somehow brings excitement back again into this life.

As I said I'm a simple man wanting to live an uncomplicated life. If my life were to be a book. It should be entitled: The Complete Idiot's guide to a simple life.

Yes I'm a predictable man in some ways. It's not that hard to decipher my feeling. For example, this youtube clip here although it maybe just another piece of pirated music, it may either represents my fantasy of busking at Times Square or (not surprisingly) it could encapsulates what I feel deep inside these days.

Jiwang karat, rock shahdu, tangkap leleh... whatever mate.




5 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Live life fully, mate. No matter what. Yeah, we all wish for a simple life but it can get complicated too. Does that makes sense to you? Oh dear....the cat's talking like a human. purrr....meow!

Cinta said...

One of my favourite songs as well. :) absolutely love it.

Dalam hati ada taman :)

Dottie With Dots said...

to quote myself, there's a lot of pretty things happening around us doc and if we grab hold of one, make it as a motivating factor and a reason to wake up to every morning, we will always be happy.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting song.. esp the part which goes: I never thought that I'd love someone that was someone else's dream

*LOL*

Pill Pusher said...

CIS: It makes sense all right - if only I have 4 legs, covered with fur and can live off with tuna 3 meals a day ;)

Cinta: Dalam taman ada apa?

DwD: Stop by the garden, smell a rose and stung by a bee.

Andrea: My favourite line in the song too.