08 May 2010

Hey you there



I got up this morning with a big smile plastered on my face.

Going through this life is all about making choices. Some days you make the right ones, and there are days when you are down on your luck and ending up taking all the wrong turns.

So first know yourself well and get yourself a map, then set your compass and charter your course. You will one day reach your final destination.

Last but not least, keep your reliable friends nearby, for the sea can get rough at times. Don't hurt them, you never know which one is their last straw. Reliable friends are hard to come by.

They are those rare precious souls out there who ask us how we are...
... and then wait to hear the answer.

So don't forget to wish your good friends a warm greeting every now and then by saying...

"Hey you there, I hope you have a lovely day today"
(yes you... this one is for you :)




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just a simple gesture to ask how do you do, online and offline, but often people just take it for granted. Maybe it's too hard for them to answer. Doesn't matter who they are, they might just wanna share their moment with you. Does a smile hurt?

Anonymous said...

Eh! An amended version it seems. *like* Yea, life is about choices..

Happy weekend!
-zara again-

Anonymous said...

Yunno, Doc, I was so totally perasan that this post was about me *ROTFL*

So I waited and waited for that "how are you?" email to appear in my inbox. *smirks*

Rupanya, tersilap hari bulan. Ois.. malunya *LOL*

Dottie With Dots said...

Andrea, I oso totally perasan like you reading this coz of the tulips up there... my fav flower in the whole universe and i went like 'eh macam mana dia tau i suka tulips ni?'

memang kita silap haribulan la..

Have a great week ahead doc and thanks for sharing the song.

Anonymous said...

Dottie,

Precisely!

I pun suka tulips very much. For a second, I even thought that the Doc has psychic powers. *ish*

Sir Pök Déng said...

Nasib baik saya tak jadi perasan even though I really love tulips.

Unknown said...

Tuan,
Thanks for the so-common-sense reminder! You made my day! (or morning... its 12.06 am here in Ajman, UAE)... hahaha, love tulips too, though I wonder why some of those in the pic "senget"?... and yes, beauuuuutiful song too!

Anonymous said...

What if I left you with a line from Buble's song, "I'm fine, baby, how are you?" and wait?

Max J. Potter said...

oh. so many videos.

Pill Pusher said...

Anonymous/Zara: People do take other people granted. That's one fact in life.

Andrea: That is sweet. No this post is not about you :D

DwD: Yes I'm majoring in psyhic. Hang on. Isn't that a compulsory science subject in SPM.

Andrea: I do. I do have psychic. Isn't that what Freud did too?

SPD: Ok man. You got me at hello. Wait. That doesn't sound right.

Baha: Tuan, welcome. Make yourself at home :)

Enida: I don't think Mr Buble would mind. Don't you Michael?

Potter: I love music. Especially acoustic these days ;)