14 June 2010

Dear Thelma...


I'm not a guru in relationship.

However, please allow me to share my thoughts with you...

Here goes...


  1. We cannot move on to another new relationship if we don't CLOSE our old book. It wouldn't be fair to the new person who wants to love you.
  2. If someone that we love can't be with us for whatsoever reason. You may continue to love him/her. But do not subconsiously sabotaging yourself by not allowing yourself to believe that you cannot love another person just as much or even deeper.
  3. Love is boundless by intensity or degree. Don't let JUST ONE guy or woman from our previous relationship, I repeat... only ONE single person defines our experience of loving another or being loved (YES IT CAN GET BETTER).
(now read back)

Life is short.

There are 6 billion people out there.

Open your eyes and there will be someone out there waiting to meet you.

If we don't move forward, the only person who stands to lose is ourselves. Our ex-es are getting back into that dating game. Yes that is the reality of life. They will want to have a spouse, copulate and have kids etc etc.

Thank you for reading and allowing me to share my thoughts with you.


Yours sincerely,

Dr Love

PS: Sorry my hair was a mess. Just finished my on-call.




8 comments:

zara said...

Points taken. :)

Nice pic, Dr.T

Have a great week ya.

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Dear McDreamy,
I totally agree with you. I've totally psyched out my feelings for Angelina and the options (as in other catgirls) are endless.... har har har *evil laughs*

Dottie With Dots said...

how do you know my real name is Thelma???

Cinta said...

Hey Doc,
Perfect end to my Monday, I'm a believer doc, hence the name Cinta. 6 billion? really? It's comforting to know he's out there somewhere. I just gotta dig deep :)

Anonymous said...

*wiping drool off the keyboard*

what were you saying about relationships again? .. yeah, copulate, have kids. OK. Noted.

Anonymous said...

But Dr, it actually depends on what kind of relationship the person had gone through. If a woman became vctimized by a man's cruelty, be it physically, emotionally in other words, having an abusing partner, it would not be easy for her to accept a new love, the fear and trauma is still there.

Pill Pusher said...

Zara:
Thanx, not my very best though, ehem2.

CIS: Well you know as much as i know that everything that we knew about this is well understood by everyone of us.

DwD: I also know that your favourite colour is a light burgundy shades.

Cinta: Yes go deeper, deeper than any single soul has ever gone before.

Andrea: Yup, aha, aha that one, yes-mam.

Ri... said...

hmmm... there are 6 billions people out there...

when u are straight, that goes down to about... hmmm 3 billions..

when you only have access to people from your own country, and only to a specific race... hmm... 3-4 millions

... to certain age... about 1-2 million...

... minus those who are already taken, gay, injured, sick, not interested in you, etc... probably left you with 1...

... and he is now enjoying worldcup too... haha..