07 April 2009

Baker @ 7


I have an old habit of whispering "The notion of being alone is no longer apply to me"on some mornings. The intonation may slightly differ though, which could sound either a statement or a question.

After all this time, I reckon destiny is a mystery in many ways. Is it a predetermined event by God that waiting to be discovered by us the mortal beings? Or do we really have to push ourselves in achieving what we really want in our hearts.

The answer to that is an anyone's guess. But for now I believe deep in my heart that every single action no matter how small.. is a destiny set in motion.


So...

Tomorrow we'll meet, for the first time. Among the presence of hundreds of strangers. What shall I say to her. I guess there's only one way to find out. But before that could happen, first I will have to embark on a 10, 552 km journey to a land where I have never set my foot on (yeah you're right Mr Frodo, step aside sir).

And since I'm sure this one never happened to me before, tomorrow morning I'll whisper to myself something different.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck!!! How romantic and how exciting!!! Bon voyage, mon ami...

Anonymous said...

Really. Really? Really!

Is it what I think it is?

Woo hoo! Is it too early to pop the champagne and scream "Another one bites the dust"?

Or is this a teasing post? :-D

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Dr.,

Life is a wonderful mystery.

I pray, your journey to your unfamiliar destiny would be a worthwhile experince.

An experience, sir, is not what happens to you, rather it is how you react to what happens to you..:)

The Immigrant Mom said...

Amongst my heartache, I am giggling like a school girl. Good luck. Can't wait for the continuation!

Unknown said...

The silence is deafening and the suspense most thrilling!!!!

Hope everything is working out right!!!

Take care!

With much prayers for you and the success of your mission.

Cheers.

Pill Pusher said...

Masterwordsmith: Cheeers.. Thank you :)

Andrea whatever: Pinch me hard. I'll be darned if this was a dream.

Ida: A journey I could never forget. I like that quote. An instant classic.

Eve: More than words. Cannot be contained by any fullstop.

Masterwordsmith: I'm a happy man. A happy man. Like in 'the hunt for red october' -- "give me one ping, one ping only."