11 August 2009

Holding on



Tonight I find my self back in my empty condo. The invincible cats are no longer making noise. It's either they had run away or my neighbours have adopted them for good, feeding them with a make believe Friskies. Lolly, the overweight pooless pink panda has gone asleep. Hope she has a good dream.

The sound of the ceiling fan keep me company for a while. Just enough till the broken clock in my bedroom strikes 11pm.

I suppose nothing in this life is for certain, right? Make use of our existence in a good way. Do not cause harm to others. For all we know is that all despair needs is for good men to do nothing. And I have this sneaky feeling that there is only few good men left in this world.

Good night Lolly.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you are on the mend, Dr. Tranquility...Cheer up, chin up and stay strong....You have a mission to fulfill..

Take care and all the best to you.

Peace be unto you,
mws

Sarah said...

Sigh. 'A few good men left in this world' - depressing isn't it?

Unknown said...

..hi, doc..sorry didn't step in earlier..thot u another girls' blog..

..life is never what you hoped it to be..just plan for the future and live for the day..as in every life..some sun must shine..some rain must also fall..

..all best...

Anonymous said...

I am sure Lolly, the overweight pooless pink panda, would make sure that the few good men left in this world would do their best to live up to their conscience. *grins*

Dottie With Dots said...

very few doc, very very few. I believe you are one of those few left.

Sir Pök Déng said...

It seems you'd made me to feel myself as a not a good man because I did things to make things going, even though it nearly killed me. It's all for good (well, at least, FOR ME).

Pill Pusher said...

MWS: I never lost sight of the mission. Hope I didn't get lost in the process due to some inaccurate maps.

Sarah: Enough to make the world goes around.

Afah: "Another girls' blog"? Oh dear, I take that as a compliment, the ones that I follow are bunch of great writers :)

Andrea: Lolly has been with me for a long time. I'm putting her on imaginary statins now to keep her cholestrol down.

DwD: Aw shucks, really mate? Then despair has new enemy. Thanx.

SPD: It nearly killed you? Sound like a life of an adventurous philosophical man. Step aside Indiana Jones.