29 August 2009

Life less ordinary with cream



One thing for sure, fasting month always has this rather odd effect on my internal body clock. I could never go back to bed after sahur, no matter how much alluring the bed looks like at 5.50am. I would rather have a hot shower so that by 6.40am I could be sitting in an empty seminar room at the hospital looking through journals for my thesis proposal.

At 5.01pm I would retreat back to the seminar room and continue with the reading & typing. Which usually will end up with me breaking the fast with the on-call boys.

By 11 at night, I would curl up on the bed again with the air-cond breezing at 25 degrees, and Cavatina playing softly in the background.

3am: Having fun at the carnival again. A little girl dressed up in a fairy costumes gave me her lollypop. Somehow I manage to punch a clown who won't reveal his dog-balloon trick to me.

5.15am: ZZZ *^$%& ... Huh what was that?! Crap (hit the snooze button).


7 comments:

Chan said...

wow... did you ever sleep???? lol

Anonymous said...

The little girl in the fairy costume -- uhmm.. that dream sounds kinda familiar. Oh wait! did she demand that you "Line Up" and say "Thank You" after getting the lolly? *laughs*

Unknown said...

Take care and selamat berpuasa.

Salam to you.

Sir Pök Déng said...

Seems like these things all happen to me. Have a good rest, doc.

Pill Pusher said...

Chan: Sometime between 2/3 to three quarter towards sunrise.

Andrea: She might had, if it's not for the lucky punch that clown made, I would have remember more details.

MWS: Thank you ! Thank you ! :)

SPD: You sure it's the same clown?? That little bugger.

Dottie With Dots said...

the sound of bending and twisting balloons really annoys me...

Pill Pusher said...

Next time I'll distract him, and you can kick him in the groin. Ouch!