16 December 2009

Miracles & love



Whatever happened in the past, I believe everything happens for a reason.

So few fundamentals need to be covered before we walk into 2010. Although hope can be cruel at times, I believe that we should never give up on our hope.

Never give up on those who in need of our service, although all that is left are miracles. For every disease has its cure, and human knowledge are the rate-limiting factor. But there is no real bound to what human spirit can achieve. In the face of our greatest adversary that can only we acknowledge our weaknesses and overcome them.

If you ask me what do I know about love. Well, I know for certain now that you can't create or fake it. Although recently I was wounded by its departure, but that is mostly due to my own naivety, and perhaps somewhat self-inflicted. I'm sure she's out there somewhere. I just haven't found her yet.

I'm looking forward for 2010. There will be lot of major changes in this life. Although, one thing will never change though, is that I always be a man of certain characters... an idealist and a dreamer.

With all of those in mind, it is time to make our very own miracles.

Good luck folks!

... and good bye.





***

"It's late at night and I can't sleep
Missing you just runs too deep
Oh I can't breathe thinking of your smile
Oh God I wish I could make you see

Cuz I know this flame isn't dying
So nothing can stop me from trying
Baby you know that
Maybe it's time for miracles

Cuz I ain't giving up on love"

***





5 comments:

Unknown said...

..no, we should never gives up on hope, doc..for out of hope comes love..:)..as for the future, we can but hazard a guess..life is truly a matter of three seconds..the second that's past, the second of the present..and the second you know nothing of..so despair not...she is out there somewhere..living out her destiny..before you both shall meet..and when you do, it can be softly like that breeze of the evening, or with a roar like that roar of tsunami waves hitting the shore..and I know as doctors, you can do so much...beyond that is but a clasp of hands...and a prayer..but be not disheartened..miracles are beyond our ken..its His prerogative..

Anonymous said...

Dun worry, Doc.

As Woody Allen famously said:

“To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be happy, one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness.”

Uhmmm.. confused yet? *grins*

Cinta said...

I was broken into a million pieces time and again when I finally said enough. No matter what happens, I believe in love, and why I am Cinta. I'm all dressed up in love.

I too, believe that he is out there.

Here's to a great 2010.

Pill Pusher said...

PakMat,
You spoke of a great wisdom that comes only from life that has known its up & down. May Allah bless you always.

Andrea,
I'm far from worry. Prioritisation is the key. I know what I'm suppose to do now.

Cinta,
I drink to that. Cheers to 2010.

zackzara said...

I thought of giving up on love dept. Failed.

Perhaps my he is out there somewhere..or...maybe I shouldn't look for him..let him knock the door..or maybe..naaa...I think I need to make myself happy as butterfly..erm...

*thanks for leaving comment in my blog. And now, am adding you to my list. ;-)