23 November 2010

In the end



The past is there for a reason.
Don't look back at it in anger.
Treasure the past as it has made you the person you are today.

As everything happens for a reason.
Experience is what you get, if you did not get what you want.

Remember, God has better things for you.
Always have faith in Him.

My eyes are wide open.
My lips are partly open.
As I inhaled deeply.

I feel peace with myself.
It is the best feeling in this whole wide world.

I am no longer worry about the future.






4 comments:

zara said...

The exact words that have been lingering on my mind for quite some time. It sums up of what life, destination and journey is for oneself.

Happy Tuesday, Dr.T

Qiez AR said...

may that peace last for a lifetime

Aminnnnnn

:)

Anonymous said...

Good to know.

Hugs, babe.

Pill Pusher said...

Zara: Good show matey.

Lara: Wishful thinking now aren't we?

Andrea: Likewise.