03 November 2010

Resuscitated



I have always believe that prioritizing my personal life over career would be the most logical step in pursuing the absolute happiness.

After all what is the point of having a successful career without a companion,

the love of your life whom could also be your best friend & yeah you name it...

the whole enchilada.



It has always been about the pursuit of winning the girl of my dream.

Reality finally hits home... hard.

Think I gonna give my career another second shot.

After all it is the only thing I have left in this world.





4 comments:

Qiez AR said...

so how long have u been in that coma state again?

Unknown said...

..sorry, no such thing as absolute happiness when it comes to a mix between career and a mate..impossible to prioritise either..better to roll along with the fall..you could be lucky yet..and end up with a successful career with some measure of happiness..but one cannot do without the other..believe me..:)

Pill Pusher said...

Lara: Not long. Only a quarter past forever.

Pakmat: You've been there eh? I can tell. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

ah well. at least you got a career. that's enough to make me envy you.