24 February 2009

My sunshine



I have this tendency to sleep and wake up early these days. Hope it's not a sign of premature ageing. I just re-discovered that my sensory acuity is better in the early morning around 5 -6am. Thank God Lolly made a cup of black coffee every morning to help me ease my way during those semi-somnolence time of the day. I guess another reason for that is perhaps the fact that I begin to read textbooks and do MCQs again. Scary thought.


Waiting for sunrise to appear every morning has become my ritual too. The intensity of daybreak never fails to capture my attention. Let me share with you the best of part of my day is for that brief moment before I enter the main hospital building is to steal a glance at the bright sunshine and the thought of her come to my mind.. every single time. Hoping that she is safe and sound on her bed dreaming beautiful things in this whole wide world.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That brief moment, when we look up the sky and close our eyes, and pray so hard in our hearts that it pains us...whoever it is that's in our prayer, feels it too.

I do believe.