07 February 2009

Reality



All I need to do now is to be prepared for any consequences. Come on wake up boy, life is not as beautiful as you thought it is and Louis Armstrong got it wrong after all.

She could be right though.. this was after all could be just one of those dream that wakes you up in cold sweat knowing that it is somehow too good to be a reality.

Maybe travelling alone to my destination tomorrow would do good to my system. All I need is my car key, sunglasses and my new burned CD.


"I never wanted the stars
I never shot for the moon
I like them right where they are
All I wanted was you

So baby just turn away
Because I can't face the truth
All I'm trying to say
Is all I wanted was you"

I want you -- Bon Jovi

2 comments:

khengsiong said...

I am used to traveling alone. A Hong Kong photographer once wrote in the forum:
The road to creativity is a lone one.

Pill Pusher said...

Thanx Khengsiong..

An angel just touched me on the shoulder