30 November 2009

Happy at last





There are so many things in this life that we take for granted, may it be our health, our secured financial status, well not to say that we're rich. Enough to say that we would not go hungry at night or have to starve ourselves because we can't afford to have food on our plates.

Ah yes! Of course the more money we have the better, which to some of us that would be a never ending quest. What is more important in the future is to have more time for myself.


So at this current state of life and as far as happiness is concern. I think I'm pretty much a happy guy now.

Although I'm yet to settle down with a girl and have my a family of my own. At least I have a decent job which I enjoy doing day in & out. Parents for which I'm sure loves me (Gee I do hope so). Good friends that I can share stuff with and to rely on during good times and at time of needs.



It would be a great tragedy in life if one looks back at one's journey and weep like a wounded soul. I have a good feeling that 30 years down the line, I could look back at all this and have a good laugh at myself and yes again that's good enough for me.

Yes, you always have choices in this life.

I choose to be happy with what I have now.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

..salam doc..
..30yrs down the line, you'll looked back at photos of yourself and recalled in a way you can't grasp now, how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked..to quote Baz Luhrmann..and no, you won't weeped like a wounded hyena..but your eyes will mist a little..for the things that could have been..and you'll stroke the hair on your cucu's head..and she/he will wonder why atok is smiling...

Pill Pusher said...

Salam Pak mat,
U liked that song eh! Cool. Let's do the chicken dance at our 70th birthday too.
I like that last bit. Smiling alone while stroking cucu's head. Sounds like me now.. minus the cucu's head though.

Pat Ong said...

Hi Doc, reading this post makes me strangely happy!... LOL.

BTW, Zee Avi is quite cool, eh? I do like her...my current fav is "Kantoi" which I think is quite cute...heh! Ermm...on second thoughts, maybe you shouldn't listen to it - the song's about 2 lovebirds cheating on each other. You might just lose faith in love.. :P

Pill Pusher said...

Pat Ong: Cheating? Wow in the face eh! Well you can't call it cheating if there's no more love in it. Love is just our hormones screws with our head.