15 September 2010

Rusty


Sometimes all we need is a little change in perspective. In the presence of a new company it could change the way you perceive how much your life has changed in the last year or so.

Last night I had the pleasure of being reminded on how crap I was after nearly 15 year-hiatus from the table. My moves were pretty rusty but to my surprise not thaaat bad that I managed to beat an opponent 6 years younger.

Let's talk about a giant leap of faith.

Anyone knows where we can do sky-jumping in Malaysia?

7 comments:

Wan Sharif said...

Salam Pill Pusher,
Wow ..a man of many talents.. searching for a big leap of faith.. way to go PP..

Sir Pök Déng said...

It is said that your joints are too berkarat so you need lubricants... or grease... or minyak sapi... or something like that. Eat more briyani.

zara said...

DO share with me should you know where we can do sky-jumping. And also bungee.

The Tea Drinker said...

'but not that bad to beat an opponent 6 years younger than me'

does this really apply? :p

Pill Pusher said...

Wan: Thank you bro. Like your blog.

Zara: sure thing. I've done bungee.

SPD: Briyani kambing anytime anyday. Happy bufday!

Tea: Everything is. Especially that.

zara said...

Where you do ur bungee?

Pill Pusher said...

43 meter. Kawarau bridge.