17 March 2009

Tough love


"I guess there is no other option" I'm telling myself aloud, also with a faint hope that Kelvin my new gym buddy got a few brighter ideas between his ears.

The iron bar felt as cold as ice and would had yelped if it were alive as I held it tight within my grip.

"I know this is gonna hurt you more than you gonna hurt her" There's 70% tone of empathy in his voice, and I swore that the other 30% has a slight humorous hint in it. I'm gonna kick him in the arse afterward. But as for now, first thing first.

I raised the devil up in the air aiming at my car's right rear window. My baby is looking helplessly at me. Kelvin took a few step away, maybe he didn't want to end up chewing pieces of tinted glass tonight.

The chilly night wind blowing mercilessly. Time stood still.

"Well here goes nothing.. I'm sorry dear" the bar made a 'swoosh' sound as I swing it down and made a direct hit on the window.

***

"What the...??" Kelvin mumbled some R18 words.
We both look at each other, amazed at what had just happened.

1 comment:

orang sesat said...

lemme guess..u left the keys in the car so you have to smashed the window?right?