09 October 2010

Eyes wide open


It is now no longer matter to me as I have seen and heard enough to know the truth.

I knew a painter named Picasso who told me he was once approached by an intelligent lady with a face of an angel whom wanted to buy one of his drawing which was a portrait of a man. The piece was not that expensive but it has certain sentimental value to him.

Then as she took out the money out of her purse, she said:

"Hmm the man in the painting is all right, but he isn't tall enough, the thighs are too small, he has rather a small face and definitely not as good looking as the men in other paintings I have in my collection."

"Gosh how did you reply?" I got curious.

"It was easy, I splashed black paint over the drawing and told the lady ~ don't worry about it, it is now no longer for sale"

He chuckled.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

..something I've know all along, doc..that even angel face babes nit-pick..which is not so bad..but a nit-picking plain jane?..

Dottie With Dots said...

... which she really wanted to tell Picasso was that the man in the painting is nekkid, while none of her collection is.

Pill Pusher said...

Pakmat: Share with us your wisdom.. guide us with your experience :)