22 October 2010

To be the best in what you do



The seminar on hypertension last night made an impact on my grey matter.

Seeing a German professor who'd travelled across the continents to share his opinions with us opened up my eyes on certain aspect of this life.

How do we become the best in what we do for living?

My take on this...

First, we need to identify what is IMPORTANT in our life.

Then we need an 'end result model' that shows us exactly what it looks like once we are there.

By God, we need to be inspired.

I've always considered myself as a family man, and should put priority on my family matters over my job.

A family of my own?

What am I talking about.
Come to think of it, I don't even have a sweetheart.

Then it came to me like a clear blue sky.

The only LOGICAL thing to do now is first to sort out my career, before everything else.

Before I even start a family of my own.





4 comments:

Sir Pök Déng said...

Many people a doer. Nice slogan inscribed all over their lips.

zackzara said...

As you pointed it out to me earlier, Focus-Prioritize-Massive Action. So here's giving you a gentle reminder of the same. Let's focus on the right thing, dear!

All the best & happy weekend, Dr.T

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Finally! Yup...sort out your career first. purrrr....meow!

Pill Pusher said...

SPD: I disagree. Many people are dreamer. Which one are you?

Zara: Massive action. I like that.

CIS: Burp!