28 May 2009

I'm sorry


Have I taken the beautiful things in my life for granted?


To begin with, beautiful things does not always happen to a punk like me. So my attitude has been in a constant sense of gratitude whenever something nice happen. I would treasure it.


But human do make mistakes. And I had done something really bad, a mistake that beyond any reasonable doubt could cost me the one I love.


I have hurt the one I treasure most. As the sun breaks the sky early this morning I felt as though as a little fairy sat on my shoulder and said "You gotta stop doing these things, and pull your acts together or you gonna end up losing her, do not make promises that you cannot deliver".


So on my way to the hospital later in the morning, I tried putting myself in her shoes. Trying to feel what it must have felt like to be on the receiving end. What I felt was something distant yet familiar. Something that I haven't felt for a long time since last year.


"Boy, Tinkerbell.. you are right after all, for I am nothing but an ungrateful fool".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dr. Tranquility,

Do not be so hard on yourself, dear friend. A contrite heart that is capable of loving, caring and sharing will also empower you to move in the right direction, to say the right things and do the needful.

One who can love can also forgive and I am sure things will turn out right :-).

Chin up, young man.....A whole lot of living and loving awaits you :-).

Cheer up...

*sending a bouquet of sunflowers your way via cyber-space*