11 July 2009

4th of July 2009


We had dinner at KL tower. I was looking for a more romantic spot, perhaps a more quiet surrounding. Instead we got a nice asoh who kept coughing every 15 mins next to our table.


The menu was just all right. My taste bud was hungrier for more exotic delicacy, however in the end I realised that all of those were just not as important as her presence there with me. And the scenery, well it was still breathtaking as ever.


Finally, the red box was on the table. She looked surprised. She opened it and smiled.


"I love it. Thank you dear" She smiled.


That was one of the best night of my life.


2 comments:

Sir Pök Déng said...

That's so sweet to hear that, doc. Well done!

Pill Pusher said...

Sir: Thanx for continue dropping by, despite me being not such a good writer. What an honour.