17 July 2009

Being that cool man


Once, I told her "I'm going to live in the moments, that I don't want to think too much about how this relationship going to end up in the future."

However, these last 4 weeks taught me that it is easier to utter those words than walking in it.

For the old saying that there is no certainty in life except for death and taxes. I've learned those words like hundred of years ago. But I somehow managed to appreciate the true meaning of it lately. The feeling can be unbearable sometime that I wish I could have a heart made of adamantium. Poor mortal soul like me would never learn his lesson until I got shot in the spleen with thousand of poisonous darts made by Mr Umpa Lumpa from the lost tribe of Inca civilisation.

As much as I wanted to 'turn on my self-defence mode' few days ago, and be that cool man with a half burnt ciggie in my right hand, and proudly announced to my internal organs that the name of the game has changed.

Or has it changed?

She had just left me a couple of hours ago, crossing thousand of miles back to her city. If it is true that the name of the game has changed, how come part of me is now longing for her scent and presence.

I think I can see her now sitting in my balcony looking away.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

:-) I pray she will remember and reminisce the moments spent with you and to realize the depth of love you have for her..

Have a great weekend yourself....basking in those melting moments.

Cheers

Pill Pusher said...

MWS: I had an ordinary weekend. Keeping myself busy with work and friends. Hope you had a great weekend too :)

Dottie With Dots said...

beautiful feelings wasnt it?

Pill Pusher said...

DwD: Yeah it's like farting quietly in an elevator and get away with it.

Dottie With Dots said...

Haha.... farting dalam lift and get away with it... its unreservedly cool.. ummm u normally do that dont you??

Pill Pusher said...

As tempting as it is to answer "It's for me to know and for you to smell" == only when there's no one around.