21 July 2009

Bruised

It's me again, same man, bit older and wiser I hope. Just got back from the no-man's land, all bruised, black and blue. As I said there is no certainty in life, you gonna either end up alone or you could end up meeting someone, fall in love and if you're lucky that person will love you back the same way.
+++
In this regard, you sir! Yes you know who you are and you gave me some solid points back then. Which I just didn't want to listen. So padan muka saya!


I believe that a relationship needs to be nurtured so it could blossom into something meaningful, like everything good in life, it takes time to grow. Alas! Unfortunately it can be ruined by one single night (or two if you like).

You need to respect and trust that person. Fuck everything else, even love is allowed to come later. Those are the basis of a strong partnership. When those are cemented, nothing could shake it not even the the devil or the deep blue sea.

If you cannot trust the one you care, then forget everything else. And when you eventually do stop caring, then the relationship is in deep shit, and when shit hits the fan, even the McD Mozarella dippers gonna be in your top list rather than that person.

Am I preaching..? I hope not. Because I'm not qualified enough to give an intellectual insight on that matter of importance between the two gender. Perhaps I need 4 - 6 breakups before I could write a thesis on "Love and lies: Revisited".

But what I do know, early this morning I found this clip, which I could relate to. But that was before a phone call came through and make me think that after all that had happened, something good may still be possible. Only if you could nurture back the trust and respect.





Oh crap! When I feel much better. I'm gonna take down the clip. That is just my pain doing a puppy face impression.

3 comments:

Dottie With Dots said...

try Kaiser Chief's 'everyday i love you less and less'

Sir Pök Déng said...

So this is the outcome from the previous long ironing session, a brutally honest opinion which comes from the bottom of your liver. Whatever it is, it's good to know that now you're seeing through walls.

Experiences taught people? Wrong.

Experiences taught SMART people.
Ignorant people will end up going no where with that so called experience.

Pill Pusher said...

DwD: I tried it, don't really like it. Not quiet my glass of teh tarik.

SPD: Thank you for everything. You're a good man. A good man.