20 July 2009

Iron

I find it easy to engage in some major deep thinking when I'm ironing my shirts. I find the action itself has a calming effect on me despite the hot blazing surface on the other side of the metal in my hand. With every corner and crease of that cloth finely pressed while manouvering it to every crease and pleat my mind would assess every bits of information from every fold of the 34 year old temporal cortex.


This morning, I found myself ironing a lot longer that I had to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just you can iron out the creases of your shirt as through time, heat, pressure and effort, I hope that you will be able to makes sense of what is happening in your life and walk in the boulevard of dreams that come true :-).

Have a good week!

Best wishes
mws

pugly said...

Great! Finally, someone who actually loves ironing! Lemme know when you've run out of things to iron & need to do some thinking pronto ;-P

Pill Pusher said...

MWS: Boulevard of broken dreams is more like it now. Ask James Dean, he would agree.

Pugs: When that happen, I'm gonna play bingo with my 2 invincible cats. Nice try though.