01 July 2009

Hope


6.7 billion world population.
28 million lives in Malaysia.
8 million resides in Klang valley.

What is the chance of meeting, falling for and 'go crazy' toward someone who feels the same way towards you? I'm not here to give the answer. Some questions are best left unanswered. Ignorance is sometime a bliss.

I've found the person I was searching for, if for any reason it doesn't work out. Then I'm out of this game. But by God, before the cupid is shot dead, before the last candle flamed out, before the love in her eyes fade away...
...I would do anything to make it work.


And where's that letter that supposed to arrive 3 weeks ago. I need it very badly.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

As long as you are alive, there is always hope. Be strong and of good courage, Dr. Tranquility...Miracles can happen...pray, believe and hope.

Best wishes

Anonymous said...

Dear Tranquility,

I really don't know what to say 'coz I am afraid that whatever I say might come out all wrong; or pretentious, or patronising, or frivolous even.

So I am not going to say much except to say that this tune has been playing in my head the moment I read your post. Perhaps you can find some comfort there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkJJ_U6uAGM

Sir Pök Déng said...

How about you give it a try?

Pill Pusher said...

MWS: Hope, being alive. Part of being human is to appreciate these factors. Thank you.

Andrea: That is one of my top songs ever, heard it first in year 2000. :) Very meaningful.

Sir: I have. We'll see. Thank you. :)