22 July 2009

Honour

I don't believe in perfection. But I do want to believe in happiness. At this point of time that happiness seems so distant. All my life I have tried to do the right thing. I've failed before, yes. And I have made several mistakes in my life. I hope that one day I could find that happiness in this life. To have someone that could really like me for what I am, my strengths and my flaws. A woman that could cherish and honour me the way I honour and cherish her presence in my life. That's all I need, a person that I could really trust.

As for now I think the only thing I could do on my part now is to become a better me.

A better man.

3 comments:

Dottie With Dots said...

i believe a good person deserve good things in life

and u doc, deserve more than just good things in life

Unknown said...

Hi Doc,

You are a fine young man and I pray the Almighty will bless and guide you in your life and give you the desire of your heart.

Take care and keep in touch!

Pill Pusher said...

DwD: True that God Knows what are the truly good things for us.

MWS: You are a fine woman with a good heart. I think you're already blessed. :)

Keep on writing those inspirational stories.