27 July 2009

Beautiful imperfection

"My wife's been dead two years, Will. And when I think about her, those are the things I think about most. Little idiosyncrasies that only I knew about. Those made her my wife. And she had the goods on me too. Little things I do out of habit. People call these things imperfections Will. But the truth is they are not, and that's the beauty of it" - Good Will Hunting.



"And we get to choose who we're going to let into our weird little worlds. You're not perfect. And let me save you the suspense, this girl you met isn't either. The question is, whether or not you're perfect for each other. You can know everything in the world, but the only way you're findin' that one out is by giving it a shot" - GWH

"Baby, now we are going to check whether you are snoring or you are not, this is the proof. Let's go, follow me" - The angel I met on Baker Street.

***

Yasmin. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will know if you love someone if you find their imperfections endearing; their eccentric traits charming and above all, you would not want to have it any other way.

Wardatul said...

I'm still searching for my Mr Imperfection...cause I know when I do meet him, he's going to be perfect for me.

Dottie With Dots said...

I sometime find imperfection and flaw the most interesting thing about a person.

Pill Pusher said...

Andrea: True that my friend, nothing can beat that. That what makes that person so special, only to us.

Cinta: Open your eyes, who knows, lightning may strikes.

DwD: Those what makes us human anyway right, otherwise we would be angels.